Sunday 7 August 2011

What is our first life challenge?

All of us have been born. This would be the first stress of a physical nature for each of us.
The first spinal area to check is the upper neck. My neck wasn't checked until I was 23 years
old!  We know mucn more now than we did fifty years ago about the possibility of trauma during the birth process (TBS). I was pulled into this world with the assistance of high forceps. When studying cranial adjustment the instructor noticed the indentations in my skull that were caused by the foceps decades earlier.
One of the issues around TBS is need to check the newborn to check for the presence of subluxation.
Subluxation is the chiropractic term for disturbance of nerve conmmunication due to spinal stress of one form or another. On of the most common symptoms of this common condition is headache pain, but is can be totally asymptomatic. The reason for this is that our body is designed so well that 90% of our stress adaptation is hidden from us. I think of this as the stress threshold and we each have a unique tolerance for the stressor we must face each day of our lives
You might be wondering if your child may or even you have a subluxation disturbance in your upper spinal area. The upper spine is the area I've been fortunate to receive special training in.
If you'd like to be checked; give us a call to arrange for a free consultation and I'll be able to assess you with my computerized thermograghic scanner and show you exactly what's going on in this important area of your nervous system.
Next time well look at some of the other challenges the pediatric chiropractor can help with. See you next Blog. I'll be back on my regular Blog schedule now.

Yours for optimal health awareness,
Dr. Bob Pike

No comments:

Post a Comment